Friday, February 22, 2013

So, I am putting together a tasting group. I just need to work out the details. I have a few people that are willing to come and eat whatever I prepare and post their comments on the blog either good or bad. I did a survey of my Facebook Friends on who have eaten some of the things I have made to get what their favorite items were and now that I have a going list, I am going to recreate them and actually rewrite the recipes. I have not cooked much this week well everything I made was pretty simple. I have been busy with Kindergarten prep for my son. Last night I made BBQ chicken, homemade mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Wednesday night was just a simple steak and salad. Tuesday night I made a new version of chicken parm. Not really new but I prepared it a little different. I have to get in the swing of things and post and remember to take pictures everyday of my progress.

This is my steak salad. Grilled Flank steak, on top of Artisan Lettuces with cucumbers and Feta.



I am so nervous to do this that I have not told anyone about this blog. Trying to step out of my comfort zone. If you have any ideas post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment